Midcoast high school damaged after fan sparks fire

Midcoast high school damaged after fan sparks fire

by

Disclaimer!:

Do you find yourself overwhelmed by financial trouble? Are you paying too much in debt payments, but can’t afford an unsecure high interest debt consolidation loan? Get a small business loan or personal loan and combine it with our debt consolidation services. At Quick Debt Consolidation Loans we offer quick, affordable debt relief for both individuals and small businesses. We’ll help you get the life you deserve – today!

In this article, you will get all the information regarding Midcoast high school damaged after fan sparks fire

ROCKPORT, Maine — A Maine high school was damaged after a floor fan reportedly malfunctioned, sparking a fire and causing the sprinkler system to go off.

The smoke and fire alarms went off at Camden Hills Regional High School in Rockport around 1:30 a.m. on Friday morning, according to the Rockport Fire Department. No one was injured.

The building was full of smoke and several halls and rooms were badly damaged by water when officials arrived. The charred remains of a fan used to dry floors was found in one of the rooms.

Midcoast high school damaged after fan sparks fire

For more visit IlmHunt.com

Latest News by IlmHunt.com

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.